At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Enterprise Data Architect, you will report to the VP, Enterprise & Analytics, and will be responsible for shaping enterprise data strategy at ZoomInfo. The Enterprise Data Architect will possess a deep understanding of data management and data integration technology to facilitate the design, implementation, and deployment of business solutions. This role creates, evolves, and governs the future state data architecture, providing direction for other architectural roles. The architecture responsibilities will span operational data (governance/quality management, source application alignment/conformance, integration) to analytical data needs (ensuring timely availability of that data via data warehousing practices).
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Design and manage the Enterprise data architecture based on a thorough understanding of business value stream and the processes.
- Conduct business information modeling: Create and manage business information models in all their forms, including conceptual models, relational database designs, message models and others.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of data standards, data governance, data management, design patterns, and IT best practices.
- Create, maintain, and evolve Enterprise Data Architecture Documentation - Technical Standards and Policies, Data Standards, Current State Enterprise Data Architecture, Systems of Record, Integrations and Conceptual Data Flows
- Partner with analytics team to define, document, and communicate principles, patterns, and reference architectures that provide a clear vision for delivering value from data.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for the data domain, ensuring architectures enable operational and analytical use cases for a wide range of users
- Enable enterprise information management: Ensure that the architecture is used as a lens and a filter to identify, prioritize, and execute the data and analytic initiatives with clear line of sight to enterprise strategies and business outcomes.
- Identify, define, and classify master and transactional data across the enterprise landscape.
- Ability to communicate, influence and persuade peers and leadership
- Ability to identify fit for purpose data stores (relational, NoSQL, document, graph, etc.) to meet business requirements
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer/Information Science
- 8+ years of experience of applied expertise in Data Architecture and Software Engineering methodologies across OLTP and OLAP systems
- 8+ years of experience in data analysis, data modeling, data profiling, and data optimization of structured and unstructured data
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in applications, integrations, and/or data warehouses executing system changes to support new business processes and business process changes, understanding - IT Standards, Policies and Procedures, Software Development Life Cycle, Information Security, General Project Management Methodology (Waterfall / Agile) & Tools
- Strong experience with data systems in the AWS/GCP cloud
- Deep knowledge of architectural patterns such as data warehouse, data lake, and data hub and the ability to leverage them to enable operational and analytical use cases
- Familiarity with data architecture concepts, including master data management, data curation, ETL/ELT, data pipelines and data security best practices
- Experience with distributed data and analytics architectures in cloud and hybrid environments
- Experience managing structured and unstructured data at scale
- Understanding of system integration and data access approaches, such as APIs and event-based architectures
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deliver results working independently or in a collaborative environment
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.