Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
Our Enterprise Applications Team is looking for an Enterprise Applications Architect who will serve as the high-level specialist of Enterprise Applications stack currently Salesforce, Salesforce CPQ, Marketo, Zuora, Netsuite, Dell Boomi, Marketo and system integrations.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to play a role in an exceptionally important and highly visible project: the complete rebuild of the CarGurus enterprise application stack!
What Youll Do:
- Promotes conceptual / planning level of the application architecture in collaboration with other development, information security, product and IT teams.
- Evaluate solutions options and collaborate on the technical aspects with development teams to deliver full lifecycle SFDC implementations.
- Drive architecture and design technology solutions for solving business problems, while authoring technical specifications and detailed design documents.
- Implement functionality as a hands-on specialist, especially in technically challenging projects, providing solutions for performance optimization, security, and high availability of the applications.
- Excellent communication skill as the role demands to work with wide range of partners across various business/technical domains
- Act as a trusted advisor across business, Enterprise Apps, and engineering to develop thoughtful, forward-thinking solutions.
Who You Are:
- 10 years of proven experience growing levels of responsibility developing solutions and applications
- Experience system designer who amplifies the capability of teams to effectively deliver solutions.
- 5 years on Salesforce and Force.com platforms as part of implementation teams.
- 5 years of Salesforce CRM implementation experience, with 3+ full cycle implementations, including all aspects of Sales and Customer Support processes, CPQ engines for subscription management, price optimization engines, as well as the adjacent systems within the Salesforce eco-system (i.e. marketing automation, databases, external objects, billing system, etc).
- Demonstrable experience in Salesforce Technical Architect Role.
- Experienced in Salesforce Service Cloud
- Solid understanding of Master Data Management especially within a hybrid environment of Saas, home-grown, and on-prem applications and databases.
- 5 + years experience designing and implementing Integration patterns and standard methodologies
- Proven track record of developing an organization and achieving results through others.
- Strong oral/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills for driving critical initiatives through diverse organizations. Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work within multiple work streams at one time.
- Bachelors degree. Salesforce Technical Architect certification a plus.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.