Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software-driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking a Business Systems Project Manager who is responsible as technical lead for various business applications, primary administrator, managing vendors, coordinating internal departments for the optimal use of the business applications, planning and implementation of various system projects. This individual has system knowledge, technical expertise and professional skillset to effectively support and improve complex enterprise-wide systems. This role requires close interaction and consultation with key stakeholders and strategic vendor partnerships to provide enterprise project implementations, improvement initiatives and business systems support. This position will identify gaps, recommend solutions and provide multi-level communications on business systems applications.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Perform administration function for several enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Manage and ensure final technical and business signoff to release system application into production.
- Independently lead and triage system troubleshooting calls with vendor.
- Proactively identify, research, and troubleshoot system integrations issues.
- Act as a liaison with vendors to document all issues clearly and completely, consistently follow-up with vendor until the issue is resolved.
- Manage the precise and timely communication of these issues and their resolution across the organization.
- Lead, manage and validate the testing of fixes and enhancements in various environments.
- Provide testing support for both Quality Assurance (QA) and Business User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phases.
What Youll Need:
- 5 or more years experience with enterprise Integration tools like Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, Informatica or similar tools.
- Working Experience managing integrations of multiple SaaS-Based enterprise systems across the organization covering Finance, HR sales and services preferably with NetSuite, Salesforce, UltiPro and or similar tools.
- Proven track record project managing successful implementations of busines applications.
- Ability to Lead, coordinate, participate and prepare materials for meetings as well as create meeting documentation and action item tracking entries.
- Strong experience creating system process flow documentation using Microsoft Visio or other process flow software.
- Be able to effectively manage vendors to ensure high quality service is maintained and Service Level Agreements are met.
- The ability to work independently with minimal direction and exhibit initiative.
Who You Are:
- You are reliable and results-oriented.
- You have a strong understanding of Enterprise applications.
- You can manage projects from start to finish.
- You can build relationships with key stakeholders.
- You are able to Independently lead and support enterprise scale business applications.
- You have a strong technical background.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customer's place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost-effectively secure their software assets- whether thats the software they make, buy, or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode, youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.