Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Enterprise Account Partners at Veeva are accountable globally for overall customer relationships, exceptional customer satisfaction, and revenue growth. The Account Partner will own the relationship with large, global, strategic accounts.
This is a highly visible role here at Veeva that requires deep Life Science industry expertise and strong consultative skills. Your job will be to partner closely with the customer to develop long-term growth plans that drive adoption and extend the reach of Veevas Commercial software suite.
What You'll Do
- The Enterprise Account Partner will serve as the single point of accountability for the Veeva team while leveraging Veeva resources to serve the account globally
- Ensure that every resource serving an account has clarity on the long-term account
- Plan and implement regular communications globally
- Cultivate Veeva relationships that provide direct access to key decision-makers across commercial teams
- 5+ years of combined experience across sales, account management, or consulting services
- 3+ years of experience focused on account management serving global fortune 500 companies
- Proven track record of cultivating C-suite relationships across multiple business functions
- Strong negotiation skills with demonstrated ability to close large, multimillion-dollar contracts
- Ability to articulate complex value propositions to C-level customers
- Ability to travel as needed to spend time onsite with the Customer travel will vary depending on the candidate's location
Base pay: $85,000.00 - $300,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.