JRNI delivers the industry’s leading enterprise SaaS scheduling and queuing platform designed to optimize the customer journey through powerful personalized experiences both in-person and virtually. JRNI’s platform dramatically increases customer conversions, satisfaction and loyalty while expanding interactions and managing staffing efficiency and profitability. JRNI’s offerings are used by some of the world’s largest retailers and financial institutions including HSBC, USBank, Levi’s, Lego, and Urban Outfitters.
JRNI seeks an Enterprise Account Executive with a demonstrated track record of achievement selling into Fortune 2000 companies, ideally with experience with Financial and/or Retail markets. The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for selling to new clients as well as growing existing accounts leveraging new applications. This individual will sell the full suite of JRNI solutions and be responsible for developing relationships with multiple buyers within these accounts to develop and close larger opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline
- Work with existing customers to grow & expand their use of JRNI products
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization, line of business and IT
- Work with customers to develop a business value proposition
- Implement a consultative, solution selling approach
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers
- Work effectively with Sales Engineer’s and Professional Services teams to develop and implement solution using best practices as a SaaS provider
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com
What you’ll bring:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of sales experience with SaaS or software to enterprise accounts
- 5+ years of selling into larger enterprise accounts
- Background or training in a consultative/solution sales process.
- Strong blueprinting, prospecting, and cold calling skills
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proven, measurable, and successful sales & account management experience into the largest companies
- Experience selling into Financial and/or Retail accounts is a plus
- Must be motivated, dedicated and can effectively work in a team
- Willingness to travel post-pandemic approx. 30%+
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Has experience using MEDDICC or other solution sales processes
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Our strong, values-driven culture makes JRNI a great place to work! We care deeply about the growth and happiness of every member of our team. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401K plan, stock options, social events, generous time-off policy, personal learning days and lots more! If you’d like to help us drive this even further, then please apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer - We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give you a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.