ChaosSearch is a well-funded startup that signed a new $40M round of funding in late 2020. Our mission is to enable every organization to have fast and easy access to data. Our cloud-built Data Lake engine delivers instant elasticity and unlimited scale, secure data access and disruptive pricing for Log and BI analytics.
In this role, you will drive revenue generation for ChaosSearch through qualifying and closing new businesses. If you're a seasoned seller with domain knowledge in related technologies, has sold disruptive technologies, and can demonstrate versatility with strong technical acumen and executive engagement, we'd like to hear from you.
- Lead a territory with the goal of acquiring, scaling, and maintaining new business customers.
- Promote and sell direct to end customers and engage with AWS and/or partners.
- Manage end to end relationships with customers via upsells and renewals.
- Use your deep product knowledge to demonstrate solution selling techniques, uncover customer challenges, and deliver valuable solutions.
- Partner with our team of technical sales, operations, and marketing to successfully prospect into new enterprise customers.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue growth within assigned enterprise accounts and customers.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected in order to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline with accuracy and predictability.
- 6+ years in an enterprise solution sales role. A history of success landing and growing business from mid-sized SaaS businesses to Fortune 1000.
- Broad understanding of data/analytics and platform selling
- Experience selling disruptive technologies
- Start up selling experience
- Highly effective communicator who understands the customer and builds strong relationships
- Confirmed ability to prospect and network across large enterprise accounts.
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, return on investment, and the value of our solution and services.
- Salesforce, HubSpot, and LinkedIn expertise.
At ChaosSearch, we are committed to building and fostering a culture where everyone feels included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to create a better experience for everyone. However you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work each day.