Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of digital commerce overall. Why? Because online marketplaces offer customers a better experience, and a deeper and wider assortment by bringing together third-party sellers through a single site.
Mirakls mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakls latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, were committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
Who is Mirakl:
- The industrys first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 500+ employees in 12 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and So Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the worlds leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Maisons Du Monde, Metro, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive.
As a member of our Sales Team, you will have the exciting opportunity to build a market and shape the future of eCommerce in both the B2C and B2B sectors. You will find ways to drive revenue and adoption of the marketplace model with the worlds largest companies and continue building momentum for further expansion into new markets. The ideal candidate will possess an enterprise software sales background that enables them to get up to speed quickly and build a strong pipeline. You will be comfortable executing against a territory plan and consistently over-delivering on quota targets.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Define a sales strategy to meet quarterly objectives set by the Management Team
- Target new clients in line with the companys strategy in order to meet quarterly and annual objectives aligned to the geographical perimeter that you will be working within
- Establish solid relationships with key players at the highest levels of an organization, particularly within the VP, EVP, and C-suite
- Manage the entire sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract and aid with technical, legal and financial aspects
- Manage time and territory to maximize velocity and penetration with businesses
- Contribute to developing Mirakls network and public visibility to expand its reach in the marketplace
- Effectively manage prospect/client expectations
- Bring in net new deals and farm relationships with existing accounts through upsell/cross-sell etc
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- 8+ years of experience in a closing role within the software space
- Demonstrable record of exceeding quotas and managing complex sales processes
- Ability to successfully pitch a disruptive technology with Fortune 500 clients
- Willingness to get your hands dirty no matter how small or large the task