Hi, were Nexthink. Were not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, weve surpassed $190M in ARR, and weve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but were just getting started.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue in the Western US region. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, working with Nexthink partners, business development techniques, and field-based sales activities. The ideal candidate will have:
- worked in early-stage companies that have brought new and innovative products to market;
- possesses the ability to evangelize the benefits associated with an experienced-based solution;
- is adept at selling to multiple levels of the IT organization;
- can manage customer expectations during Proof of Concept evaluations;
- Achieve sales goals and targets for assigned territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify, and develop sales pipeline
- Developing a regional strategy and plan to leverage Nexthink partners
- Work with the marketing team to conduct seminars; trade shows drive revenue growth and pipeline
- Taking a consultative approach with customers by understanding their challenges and future strategies to drive the Nexthink solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue growth
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Sell a complete solution of software, services, and support to ensure customer success
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows, and other marketing-related events
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (Presidents Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Total Rewards @ Nexthink
At Nexthink, we offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans. Your total rewards compensation package includes base salary and may also include a commission or performance bonus plan, as well as equity. We provide our US employees with 100% covered company benefits that consist of health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and accidental death/personal loss coverage.
Base salary ranges are determined by country, role, level, experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects Nexthinks good faith determination of the minimum and maximum targets for new hire salaries across all US locations. Individual pay is determined by related factors, including job skills, experience, and relevant education or training, which may impact a final offer. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.