The Enterprise Account Executive manages an assigned territory of LogMeIns most important customers. The tasks will include first and foremost being an expert within your territory, understanding your clients needs and targeting at a high level to build relationships and provide value. The role also includes prospecting, mining assigned leads, expanding business with existing customers, and representing the entire product line of LogMeIn. Successful Associate Enterprise AEs demonstrate a mastery of selling our SaaS products, articulate business value to prospects and customers by applying extensive knowledge of the competitive landscape, consistently raise expectations of achievement for the entire sales team, manage accurate forecasts, and build C-level relationships in customer organizations.
- New account acquisition and install base expansion, including prospecting, qualifying, negotiation and closing.
- Develop strategic prospecting plans for territory development
- Demonstrate strong qualification skills to provide accurate forecast reports to management on opportunities as required.
- Excellent presentation skills for in-person or web-based meetings
- Apply experience in navigating through sales cycle to drive deals to closure, identifying key decision makers and business drivers.
- Keep up to date on new product releases to maximize opportunities in the prospect and account base.
- Apply thorough knowledge of all LogMeIn solutions to address customers business requirements
- Apply strong understanding of key competitors and understanding of how the company s products compare with competitors
- Proactively develop and manage several deals, while focusing on closing deals with a high likelihood of success
- Provide a consultative sales approach through an extended sales cycle to consistently meet or exceed quota
- Demonstrate ability to represent LogMeIn with all levels of account s management team
- Follow company policies and sales procedures through the sales cycle
- 5+ years sales or equivalent experience in a rapidly changing dynamic environment required
- Proven record of success with developing a prospecting list
- Demonstrated record of success communicating effectively in person, via telephone, and email with customers and successful track record of meeting and/or exceeding quota.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Analytical and creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritize while multi-tasking projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce. com
- Demonstrated ability to coach others, lead by example and work collaboratively with Management
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to sell.