Enterprise Account Executive
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Empowering Financial Institutions with Conversational AI, Kasisto is the leader in conversational AI for financial institutions, with a mission to humanize digital experiences. Our Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed to enable financial institutions to offer personalized and intelligent digital assistants to their consumers, across retail banking, business banking, and wealth management.
KAI is an open and extensible platform that leverages the power of generative AI to create engaging and natural conversations with consumers, while also being fluent in the language of banking and finance. Whether it's a simple transaction or a complex wealth management strategy, KAI can help financial institutions deliver meaningful digital interactions that build their digital brands and drive customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
This is a unique, ground floor opportunity for an experienced individual contributor who is interested in cutting edge technology (Generative AI). We expect you to have a successful track record of selling software products and services to enterprise clients within Financial Services. You should excel at presentations, prospecting, sales planning and winning support of C-level executives. We expect you to network and build relationships with target financial institutions through on-line prospecting, FinTech conferences, meetups, trade shows, and other innovative strategies. We are counting on you to have a major impact in extending our cutting-edge technology to millions of users worldwide.
What you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting potential new customers
- Developing and implementing account strategies
- Gaining access to senior execs at our target customers and building collaborative relationships that drive our solution forward
- Closing deals using a consultative, solution selling approach
- Generating enthusiasm for our AI solutions at customer meetings, trade shows, industry conferences and other venues
- Creating, managing and reporting on the sales pipeline
- Engaging with select strategic alliance partners
What you need for this position:
- 5+ years experience in enterprise/SaaS sales in Financial Services - specifically large North American Banks
- Track record of high performance and extremely satisfied customers
- Experience with consultative solution selling sales methods
- Go-getter with strong organization, follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
Location- New York City, Flatiron District hybrid work environment (At least 1 day per week in the office)
Salary- 150K, plus commission
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.