Definitive Healthcare is a global healthcare technology company that provides leading intelligence on the healthcare provider market.
We are on an incredibly exciting trajectory and have more than doubled in size in the past 2 years, with over 600 employees. It has been recently honored by multiple surveys as the Best Place to Work and one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Monocl recently joined the Definitive Healthcare enterprise. It is empowers life science professionals with the complete global expert solution designed to drive impactful outreach and strategic engagement
This is your chance to be a part of a journey where you can develop a product that will truly affect and transform the life science industry.
Our expansion has created the need for a talented and experienced ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE to join our Sales Team. If you would like to sell a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
As an Enterprise Account Executive (EAE) for Definitive, you will manage, renew, and grow our medium and large tier clients. You will engage with senior decision makers and key users to build long-term relationships and identify and close growth opportunities. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to take their sales career to the next level!
Here are the things you will tackle:
- Build relationships with key buyers to support the continued use and ROI of DHC services
- Engage with senior decision makers to drive growth opportunities within your assigned client accounts
- Work closely with the Customer Success organization to optimize usage and value of DHC services
- Manage the renewal decision making and procurement process
- Execute a consultative sales process in order to align client issues and needs with DHCs solutions
- Meet and exceed renewal and upsell quotas
- Accurately forecast opportunities and update CRM
What youll need:
- BA or BS degree
- 7+ years of individual, quota-carrying selling experience
- 7+ years managing and growing client accounts
- Proven track record as a top performer working with large complex clients
- Experience negotiating and closing annual and multi-year service contracts
- A powerful work ethic with tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional closing skills
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.
-Business Development Manager
Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.
I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.
If you dont fit all of these qualifications, but believe youre still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If youre interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information