Catalant provides global enterprises with software solutions to access business expertise on demand. The company's innovative human capital solution matches top business professionals with enterprises to address their toughest challenges efficiently and in real-time. Catalant has built a global network of more than 30,000 independent experts, boutique firms and custom teams, as well as best-in-class software tools for engaging and managing this market. Based in Boston, Catalant serves thousands of clients, including nearly 10% of the Fortune 1000.
Our investors include General Catalyst and Highland Capital, two of the top Venture Capital firms out there, as well as famed investor Mark Cuban. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team on the east coast, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
We are seeking experienced, high-energy sales professionals who are thrilled with the idea of an unlimited hunting territory and uncapped commissions. Catalant’s technology platform is changing the way companies and talented independent professionals engage to solve business challenges, and our Sales team is growing quickly to meet market demand. In your role, you will be closing business at new customers while driving adoption of the Catalant platform at existing customers across key Enterprise Accounts.
This opportunity is for a mid-level sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to build business at a dynamic company. An opportunity to be an integral part of one of the best teams in Boston that will take your career to the next level!
- You will prospect, identify needs, pitch and close business for the Enterprise TMT team—most often by phone, in-person meetings and web-based demos
- You will identify influencers and cultivate relationships at strategic accounts to identify growth opportunities within each company
- You will partner with cross-functional teams in Sales, Marketing, Technology and Product to proactively shape product enhancements and go-to-market initiatives
- You will work in a fast pace, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- You will achieve (or exceed) revenue targets to drive growth for the company
- You will share—and live—our company values
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-8 years of sales experience, ideally selling a technology platform, consulting or information services
- Track record of exceeding goals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to engage clients at all levels, especially the C-Suite and Senior Executive level
- Passion for helping business professionals solve problems
- Thrive in a highly-entrepreneurial, dynamic, and demanding environment
- High energy, passion for ambitious missions, adaptability and a sense of humor
- Prior experience with selling into technology, software, SaaS companies a plus, but not required