Hult International Business School
Boston, MA United States
We are looking for someone as excited about changing the world of education as we are. Our incoming freshmen class had over 120 nationalities beginning their studies in Boston and London to become the next generation of business leaders, social disrupters and entrepreneurs.
Our enrollment team is growing, which means that you have the opportunity to help us shape our next incoming class and many more to come!
As the Enrollment Advisor, you will:
- Be the driving force behind inspiring students to study business in a global and international setting
- Nurture a network of college counselors and educators, so they are able to identify and advise students who represent Hult DNA
- Consult students and parents on all aspects of the program
- Learn to use Salesforce and gain an understanding of how to interpret data and trends in student applications
- Work with our Director of Admissions and Enrollment to further the schools goal to increase diversity among our students
You should be:
- A natural peoples personyoure the person people always turn to for advice and a listening ear
- As networked online as you are offline, you work to create connections not only for yourself but for others
- Able to harness both the right and left side of your brain to look at problems and situationswe need a creative soul with a mind for analytics
- Goal-motivated and ready to work in a fast-paced environment with equally passionate people
- Solutions-oriented. You will need to think about the most effective and innovative way to achieve our goals
- Someone with high attention to detail, capable of organizing
- Passionate about education and cultural exchange
- Someone with 3-4 years of sales or marketing experience, preferably working with students or young people
- Native or fluent in English and preferably one other language
Hult is a new kind of non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.
What we do
Hult International Business School is a non-profit educational pioneer and the first triple accredited US business school. Ranked by the Financial Times, Economist, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs across its global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York. The schools philosophy is that business skills can only truly be learned by doing. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands-on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Solving problems and overcoming challenges is what our students do: all year, every year. We bring together creative, open-minded people from all over the world to find solutions to the worlds most pressing issues by doing business, not just studying it. So they graduate with the skills and the mindset to be ready for anything.
And now were looking for talented workforce that think the same way.
We seek to promote an environment for our students, faculty, and staff that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging. At Hult, we believe that its through our diversity that we find our strength.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Equal opportunities at Hult
Hult is dedicated to actively creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunity regardless of gender, religion, race, color, sexual identity, disability, ethnicity, age, and all the individual identities that make us unique. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your inquiry.
Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, empathetic, and highly multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, wed love to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance