Who we are?
Augmented Intelligence (AUI) is a tech company based in NYC with locations in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. We have developed a programming language that enables augmented intelligence. Since 2017, we have been building the operating system that will power the future of work. Backed by some of the most visionary investors in the world, we are creating a new work environment– one that couples the advantage of human agents (gumption) and AI (consistency). We have a culture that resembles a sports team, in which each member has tremendous ownership. We believe that work should feel like play. If you’re humble, hungry and have a big heart, this could be for you.
What will you be doing?
As an Engineering Team Lead, you should be proficient in the relational and non-relational database, interaction with APIs and the external world. You must have substantial knowledge in all the aspects, from the creation of the concept to finishing it. Responsibilities include:
- Actively work as part of a cross-functional team alongside product, operations, design and development to manage and prioritize engineering initiatives
- Lead, mentor and develop a world-class engineering team that you help build
- Be a hands-on contributor to the team and lead by example.
- Own the end to end delivery and timeline of features including design, development and testing
Who you are?
You love a good challenge, curious about everything (food, science, art, trading – whatever), and have the passion to build smart solutions, in short user-feedback cycles. You are a well-rounded, generalist software engineer, who can tackle any problems that come your way. You are an individual who prides themselves on their work. You care about the little details, the bigger picture and have a keen eye for perfection.
What will you need?
- A solid engineering background that has kept pace with new technologies (5+ years)
- A proven track record of leading and coaching diverse teams of engineers, shipping software and meeting tight deadlines (2+ years)
- In-depth knowledge of MERN stack (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, Node.js)
- BS or MS in computer science, a related field or comparable experience
- Experience working at a growth stage startup
- Can constructively review the technical work of others to ensure high quality
- Ability to work with and effectively communicate across technical and non-technical teams