Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
The Operations Associate will be involved in and help drive a variety of projects and initiatives owned by the Technology/Engineering team. This role will be responsible for supporting projects designed to expand and improve hiring, communication, goal alignment, cultural cohesion, and any other priorities. This individual is autonomous, flexible, motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and an excellent communicator. We are looking for someone who is comfortable being given a direction and building targeted facets of larger initiatives. This individual enjoys exposure to a variety of projects and aspects of the inner workings of the Technology/Engineering team.
- Analyze, design, develop and improve project plans for new initiatives as assigned by the Operations & Communications Manager
- Support and iterate upon on-going operations of projects (e.g. planning & scheduling for weekly meetings, updating department-wide materials, etc.)
- Prepare initial drafts of plans and status updates for initiatives
- Collaborate with People team on talent acquisition initiatives, including recruiting materials and event participation
- Create and improve upon on-boarding materials for new employees and / or existing Thrashers newly assigned to our projects to ensure they understand how things work when they join as well as ongoing documentation materials for existing employees
- Maintaining our cultural initiatives and coordinating preparation for All Hands meetings, Demo Days, Lightning Talks, Book Club, etc.
What You Bring to the Party:
- 3+ years of overall work experience
- A sense of urgency complemented with an internal fire for outstanding performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A solution-oriented, customer-service approach to problem solving
- Excellent organization, communication and documentation skills
- Attention to detail
- A positive attitude, inquisitive nature and goal-oriented mindset.
- Thrives in ambiguous situations and has a solutions-oriented approach.
Not sure you check every box?
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folx tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and arent afraid to challenge assumptions, so were looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
Youre encouraged to apply even if your experience doesnt precisely match the job description. Join us!
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.