Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we are building an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
Engineering at Ribbon
We believe that software can be a driving force in making home ownership achievable, and we're looking to build a team of passionate and talented engineers to make that dream possible for more families.
At Ribbon we place a strong emphasis on start-to-finish ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity.
How you'd be making home ownership achievable:
- Lead the iOS engineering team through the implementation of the product roadmap to enable Real Estate Agents to make offers quickly on the go and give them access to our financial products which help buyers achieve homeownership with certainty
- Recognize exceptional talent and hire a top tier iOS engineering team who each make project impact within the first 3 months of hire
- Facilitate technical architecture and design of the iOS code base
- Implement development & testing best practices that will reduce the number of post production defects and improve code quality
- Provide coaching and mentorship to team by providing challenging work, regular feedback, and fostering an environment where everyone can do their best work as measured by employee NPS, team retrospectives and feedback
Who you are:
- You are a leader that is passionate about coaching, mentorship, and empowering teams
- You have hands on coding experience with Swift
- You value inclusivity and collaboration as much as writing good, clean code
- You encourage practices where engineers design and write code that is scalable, performant, and easy for your teammates to build upon and maintain
- You are passionate about learning new tools and skills and are constantly trying to improve your craft
- Extensive knowledge of Reactive programming and frameworks like Combine
Here are some of the tools you'd be using to help us build the future of real estate. If you've never used these specific tools before but are interested in working with them, please apply!
- iOS native - Swift, SwiftUI, Combine, Apollo, Bitrise (for CI/CD)
- Api & backend - GraphQL, Python, Django, Graphene
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If youd be excited to show up for work each day, wed be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon were not scared of differences. Its how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, weve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.