Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
Data Access and Business Services (DABS) is responsible for the services that contain some of the most business-critical data at Thrasio such as the product catalog, inventory tracking, finance and marketing data. We work to ensure that our data is accessible to our warehouse so that it can be used to drive our intelligence efforts, and we work with the connectivity team to ensure that were syncing everything with the external sources we use. We also provide a suite of tooling to internal customers so that they can interact with and manage the functionality and data of our services.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Hire, retain and grow a team of software engineers. You will ensure that they operate effectively as a team, manage their careers, and foster a collaborative environment with product managers, designers and other colleagues.
- Take ownership over the productivity of the team and the quality of the work that the team produces
- Work with a product manager and stakeholders to find the right areas for your team to prioritize design and engineering efforts
- Participate and lead technical design discussions and work hands-on alongside your team when necessary.
- Play a key role in the overall engineering organizations efforts to establish best practices and help refine our onboarding processes.
What You Bring to the Party:
- 8+ years of work experience including several years of leadership and people management
- Strong communication skills, both technical and non-technical, written and verbal
- Deep technical skills including architecture/design, data modeling and developing services in a service oriented architecture
- A sense of ownership over the areas you are responsible for
Nice to Haves:
- A computer science degree
- Expertise in modern front-end application architecture
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.