This role will work with Engineering, Operations, and Accounting to manage the PLM database, ensure data integrity for all hardware parts, components, and systems. This role will also ensure the PLM system is consistently synchronized and linked to the ERP item master database for the company.
- Work closely with the engineering team, operations and suppliers to manage and sometimes detail and document new and existing designs per BG, ASME, and other applicable industry standards and specifications.
- Working with the Engineering and Operations teams, manage the Engineering Change Order process.
- Assist the engineering team with timely transmittal of released documentation to Operations and suppliers.
- UP to 10% travel is required for this position.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency with SolidWorks 3D and 2D design/drawing package, preferably SolidWorks 18 or higher.
- Proficiency with SolidWorks PDM, PDM-Pro preferred.
- Knowledge of ASME Y14 drafting standards and machine shop/manufacturing processes including GD&T.
- Significant experience detailing and documenting complex electro-mechanical designs.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with low volume production processes.
- Experience with Altium and how to move design detail between ME and EE tools.
- Knowledge of/experience with Omnify database.
- Knowledge of/experience with NetSuite ERP system.
- An associates degree in engineering is required. A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
More Jobs From