This co-op will learn about telephony systems and running microservices at scale in the cloud while contributing to tooling that improves Cogitos telephony product. This co-op will develop tooling and features in our telephony services to be used to visualize data and enhance the operation of Cogitos Telephony product.
This role is a 6 month co-op. It is a hybrid role where this person can work remotely part of the time and work in our Boston office as well. We're flexible on how often this person will be remote and in the office.
- Develop and test microservices in Java using the Spring framework
- Create REST API powered user interfaces using React and Typescript
- Debug problems and implement solutions; automating systems wherever possible
- Work with Linux operating systems and AWS infrastructure
- Work on an Agile development team
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your - dependents effective on date of hire; health, dental, vision, flexible spending, life insurance, disability, additional voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays
- 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Competitive pay and bonus eligibility
- Stock options via equity grants
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Office Optional policy where Cogicians choose where they work either primarily remote, primarily in office or hybrid
- Ability to support Cogicians anywhere in the US through our Office Optional policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Resource Groups
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.