The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
As an Engineer in our Technology Group, you will develop AspenTechs solutions for digital twins, including products such as Aspen OnLine.
- Design, develop, maintain, and support new and existing capabilities for digital twin solutions.
- Provide technical support to product management, product marketing, services, and customer and business support on customer activities.
- Work with customers to understand their digital twin requirements.
- Collaborate with product managers, product designers and developers to develop detailed product requirements and specifications for digital twin products.
- Keep current with new and developing technologies as they appear in industry and academia, and assist in determining the feasibility of implementing new technologies.
What You'll Need
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Self-motivated learner and fast learner.
- Strong computer programming and software development experience with C# and WPF. Experience with C++ is a plus.
- Experience using software tools for process simulation, design, and rating experience with AspenTech products is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.