At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, implementation, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide an ecosystem of healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital. It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards.
- Responsible for executing on engagement KPIs
- Work with Customer Success team to onboard all new clients
- Create and execute member-facing email campaigns
- Conduct data-driven business analytics to develop strategy and optimize campaigns
- Create original written content and member communications
- Identify opportunities to drive product growth and user engagement, and develop data-driven recommendations for product team
- Manage successful product launches by supporting the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and features, including positioning, messaging, and demos
- Produce client marketing assets and collateral such as written case studies and video testimonials
- Plan and execute on-site engagements at client sites
Need to Have
- Bachelors degree
- 6+ years work experience, with a preference for experience in Marketing or a customer-facing role
- Proficient in basic HTML and CSS
- Previous experience with healthcare or health tech
- Background in direct marketing, with a deep knowledge of email marketing
- Experience working with marketing automation platforms, such as customer.io
- Experience with analytical problem solving, quantitative analysis, and communicating findings to senior management
- Expert written skills and ability to produce own content
- Excellent organization and communication/facilitation skills, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for diverse audiences
- Background in creating reports and presentations showing conversion results
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter)
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- 401K plan
- Company sponsored social events
Rightway Healthcare is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We consider applicants without regards to race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental ability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances.