Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to support our global Employee Success team. In this role, you will combine business understanding, data handling, and data visualization to drive smarter, more data-driven business decisions.
You will analyze and evaluate a wide range of data, including data from our HRIS, business metrics, and survey assessments. We need someone who can leverage advanced data analysis skills and create innovative approaches to answer our business leaders most relevant talent questions.
What You'll Do
- Understand the business and its priorities to determine the appropriate analysis techniques and deliverables
- Analyze internal trends and translate data into consumable insights for varying audiences
- Communicate the results of analysis with business partners to impact strategy and action
- Support compensation decisions through data collection and analysis
- Partner with peers on the Employee Success team to use data in program design, development, and delivery
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy through focus and attention to detail
- 3+ years of focused experience performing data analysis to generate insights, preferably in a relevant domain (HR Analytics, Strategic Workforce Planning, Compensation, or People Analytics)
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills (queries, lookups, data visualization) with the ability to quickly learn new tools to automate data collection
- Experience in transforming goals/requests into a visual story to help end users identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities across different projects and work efficiently under tight deadlines
Nice to Have
- Hands-on experience working with Domo or a similar BI/analytics tool (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with Workday Reporting
- Practical knowledge of SQL
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance
- Flexible PTO and company paid holidays
- Retirement programs
- 1% charitable giving program
- Base pay: $45,000 - $90,000
- The salary range listed here has been provided to comply with local regulations and represents a potential base salary range for this role. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range above or below, depending on experience and location. We look at compensation for each individual and base our offer on your unique qualifications, experience, and expected contributions. This position may also be eligible for other types of compensation in addition to base salary, such as variable bonus and/or stock bonus.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].