Office Tour Photos
As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Emerging Account Manager (EAM), is a key role within the Inside Sales Department and is responsible for identifying and developing sales opportunities with our Emerging Account Base in a defined territory. Specifically, this position will proactively develop customers that have been inactive or have generated small amounts of revenue over the last 3 years. The EAM is expected to cross sell Dattos products, obtain customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation. This position is based in Datto's Norwalk, CT HQ and will report the Regional Sales Director.
- Manages emerging customer activities within a defined customer base, working in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager to increase sales of Dattos products and services to customers in accordance with agreed strategies and business plans
- The emerging role is a channel role designated to work with MSPs in a given territory to enhance growth of under penetrated accounts
- Responsible for accurate and timely forecasting of new business opportunities and revenue for the partner base and ensuring CRM (Salesforce) is utilized and maintained on a daily basis
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in customer service or inside sales
- Strong team player and exhibits a positive work attitude at all times
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence people without authority
- Good understanding of the market and technologies including the business/industry, our competitors and the ability to use this knowledge to build an emerging account plan for customers in the assigned territory
- Strong business development skills via telephone and email contact, seeking out and developing new customer opportunities
- Proven background in developing relationships with key decision makers and influencers including experience in closing complex product deals
- Flexibility and multi-tasking, ability to undertake several tasks at once and manage them to completion
- Ability to work through a problem and maintain focus under pressure with little or no supervision
- Technical sales experience and a proven track record of successfully selling high tech product solutions
- Demonstrates a steadily increased knowledge of core product competencies and ability to articulate our value proposition to the partner base
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From