All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country
Were looking for an entrepreneurial and driven Sales Operations Manager to join our Strategy & Operations team to support Snyks hyper-growth in EMEA. EMEA is our second-largest geography after North America and a key component of our 2022 growth strategy. The Strategy & Operations teams mission is to support Synks Leadership team in driving hyper-growth by enabling good, efficient decision making, rapid, effective execution, and scale. The position will report directly to Snyks Sr. Director, GTM Strategy, Operations and Analytics.
Youll spend your time:
- Creating and delivering weekly operations reports and sales forecasts
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on sales and sales process KPIs
- Delivering actionable insights to leadership to inform decisions to increase GTM effectiveness and efficiency
- Supporting ad hoc sales analytics and developing new reporting tools stemming from multiple data sources
- Assisting Sales Management with Annual and Quarterly planning, including customer segmentation, territory design, and quota deployment
- Managing assigned projects to drive increased operational efficiency within sales and sales operations
- Training teams on how to use our sales tools (e.g., CRM) most effectively; subsequently collaborating with them on ideas and enhancements to our tools and our overall sales process
You should apply if you:
- Are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment
- Have sharp analytical skills and an insight-ready mindset: you dont just report the data, you generate insights & provide business recommendations
- Are ridiculously easy to work with, with an ability to build strong relationships with a broad set of stakeholders that have diverse interests
- Have program management skills and are comfortable multitasking and prioritizing in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy acquiring new knowledge and skills and can do so quickly
Wed especially love to hear from you if:
- Have Bachelors degree within a critical thinking field (economics, finance, accounting, operations, etc)
- Are proficient in MS Excel
- Have experience with BI tools (Looker) and/or SalesForce dashboarding
- Have at least 4 years of experience working with a SaaS or a technology company in an operational role
- Are a self-starter with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Are an exceptional problem solver, with a demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems and develop solutions
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 10% of the company working fully-remote. Weve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can see whats happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.