Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself? At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to define new possibles, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where its at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company youll see that collaboration is second nature, and youll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. Youll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career.
We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what were building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win.
We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
The Marketing Automation Coordinator will assist in all things related to email marketing and database management. The function of the Marketing Automation team is to ensure the Lead Gen and Customer Marketing teams are launching successful and timely programs.
The Coordinator will work with other members of the team on a variety of projects which range from email building/deployment, list building, email reporting and database analytics. When bottlenecks arise within the team, the Coordinator will jump in to help deploy that particular project/campaign.
Thus, a good candidate will be agile with the ability and skill-set to adjust priorities and jump to different projects.
- Assist the Email Marketing Manager in building email campaigns
- Assist the Marketing Database Admin in list pulls
- Maintain existing documentation around existing Eloqua operational database programs and nurtures
- Develop documentation around new Eloqua operational database programs and/or nurtures
- Simultaneously, help create, maintain and communicate email reporting to ensure the team is continuously improving
- Assume the responsibility for maintaining email marketing inboxes
- Advise and educate marketing partners on email best practices and emerging capabilities
- Maintain and optimize existing Eloqua operational database programs and nurtures
- Document and communicate marketing automation projects, programs and success
- Maintain audiences and segmentations and as well a metrics around them
- Ensure Marketing data quality
- Collaborate with marketing managers to understand their program objectives and define data segments
- Evaluate and recommend add-on automation processes and tools
- 2+ years experience working with email and marketing automation platforms. Or 2+ years experience working with email and database reporting and analytics
- Fast learner and can get up to speed with new email marketing solutions if needed
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Agility to quickly adjust priorities and shift direction while maintaining poise and a professional demeanor
- Self-starter with the organization and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work quickly and independently while under deadline pressure and follow through on assignments
- Experience with database management and hygiene
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS for email marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing automation and analytics.
- Relevant B2B industry experience is a plus
- Eloqua experience is a plus
- Bachelors Degree
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit us at zoominfo.com.
More Jobs From