American Well, a national leader in the rapidly growing field of telehealth, seeks a highly motivated and professional Email Marketing Specialist. We partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
The Email Marketing Specialist will play a critical role in Marketing. Specifically, the Email Marketing Specialist will join our growing Client Marketing Team. This individual is responsible for designing, developing and executing email marketing programs to drive utilization among American Well’s employer, health plan, and health system clients as well as our Amwell direct-to-consumer audience.
This individual is a self-starter, has experience developing and implementing email engagement campaigns for consumers, a strong background in email automation and exceptional attention to detail. In addition to running email programs, this individual will also be responsible for running direct mail programs and executing all patient post-visit surveys.
- Plan and execute direct marketing engagement programs consisting of predominantly email, but also direct mail and other digital tactics across clients and consumers, to promote awareness and drive patient engagement
- Run and manage all email marketing programs in Silverpop, including: database management, list segmentation, updating content in the email editor, managing sends for batch and automation, and reporting on results
- Manage vendor relationship and contract with Silverpop, and other print vendors
- Manage monthly email reporting for specified clients
- Analyze and report on campaign results internally across teams and externally to clients
- Manage direct mail marketing programs
- Set up and implement all post-visit patient surveys using a combination of Silverpop and Survey Monkey
- Work with the Direct to Consumer team to support initiatives and drive patient engagement
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while managing multiple clients
- Experience with an email automation system, Google Analytics and Survey Monkey
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally with a concentration in marketing, communications or business
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
Should you join American Well and the Marketing team, you can expect:
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because American Well is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at American Well
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We make online doctor visits accessible to everyone for one-off care issues like colds or infections, and chronic condition management, such as diabetes or depression. We make the hard work of healthcare look easy and that requires a mission-driven mentality. We’re a “go getter” culture that pride itself on smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Three weeks of vacation time
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access – on-site
- Drop-off/pick up dry cleaning service
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks