Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing thats built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilons award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the worlds top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Email Campaign Specialist will work collaboratively with client, assigned account teams and internal technology teams to ensure accurate and timely delivery of digital/ email campaign solutions.
- Ensure high quality and error free Implementation, testing and QA of email marketing campaigns within Epsilons platforms.
- Develop cutting-edge, automated campaign solutions meeting client business requirements.
- Provide exemplary customer service while setting and maintaining client expectations.
- Develop and implement client campaign processes.
- Provide ongoing business updates to key internal stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the email marketing or interactive marketing industry
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take initiative
- Ideal candidate will be detail oriented with the ability to prioritize across clients and/or projects
- Bachelors Degree in Technology, Business or Marketing or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of HTML and/or scripting languages (ex: Freemarker or PERL)
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.