Dawn Foods is looking for a talented eCommerce Specialist in our new Digital Innovation Hub. We are a leading global bakery manufacturing and distribution organization with 100 years of history. The Food Services industry is just now waking up to digital ways of working and Dawn is leading the charge. We built our Digital innovation hub in Boston’s Back Bay and staffed the start-up with top talent from leading Boston eCommerce firms like Blueport Commerce, Keurig, Trip Advisor, and Wayfair. The Boston office has a broad mandate to drive the company’s digital capabilities and reports to our Boston-based Chief Digital Officer. Come join the fun as we transform a company and disrupt an industry.
This effort in building out digital capabilities from the ground up will be a journey. And you would have a seat at the table as we work in an agile fashion to determine how we work and what outcomes we drive. This is a start-up opportunity in every sense which requires the team to be nimble. You will have a wide influence on building online ordering capabilities for our bakery customers, conceptualizing new digital solutions to drive customer lifetime value, and shaping our overall customer experience. You will interface with every member of the Boston team as well as functional business leaders in our company’s home office. This role reports to our Boston-based, Senior Director of Product Management.
In this role you will have a direct and tangible impact on our Digital team, our company, and our customers. The chosen candidate will combine an understanding of what drives e-commerce sales with a passion for user experience to improve site merchandising strategy and build an unparalleled shopping experience.
What you will do:
• Build and maintain content management system of all digital asset updates
• Update and organize digital assets in preparation for scheduled site releases and updates
• Coordinate site updates for campaigns, changes and/or other promotions in collaboration with Marketing and other internal partners
• Help drive site improvements through development and execution of strategic tests and cross-functional projects that will improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth
• Support the Site Operations Manager in deeply understanding data around merchandising and performance and advocating for customer
• Perform daily merchandising and maintenance updates on site
• Build valued working relationships across teams as well as with stakeholders
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues and partner with internal team members to flag, monitor and resolve
• 2+ years overall work experience, preferably in ecommerce or digital marketing
• Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior
• Capable of managing multiple projects and handling shifting priorities with a high attention to detail and ability to successfully meet deadlines
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders and communicate effectively across the organization
• Proficient in Excel
• Ability to quickly learn the necessary technical tools. Experience with content management systems and/or product information management tools a plus
• Inquisitive and confident yet humble team player
• Sense of urgency with a desire to move quickly
• BS/BA required
• ~10% travel
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.