Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company. Now called Rightpoint Commerce.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digitals deep commerce expertise to Rightpoints customer experience leadership, will further enable the companys ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Rightpoint Commerce is looking for a eCommerce Project Manager -Team Lead. Currently, this role is 100% remote. If you are near one of our offices and chose to go in, that is a viable option as well.
We are looking for a Commerce Project Manager with significant years of Project Management experience. Qualified candidates will have experience with planning, directing, and managing a portfolio of platform-based and custom web development projects in a consulting environment.
What Youll Be Doing and the Impact Youll Make:
- Collaborate with a passionate team to plan, build, and maintain a variety of websites including large ecommerce sites, marketing sites, sites for non-profits, etc.
- Interface effectively with professionals at the highest organizational levels within Rightpoints client base and manage client expectations
- Direct and participate in the full life cycle of a website build including functional specifications, preparing work estimates, scheduling and leading cross-functional teams, QA, and deployment
- Work within platforms such as Optimizely (formerly Episerver), Sitecore, Magento, Shopify, and others
- Create project work plans and execute consistently and accurately to ensure standard of delivery is upheld throughout the project lifecycle
- Closely manage and report on project change and risk to address impact on budget, timeline, or scope
- Actively work with the team and Functional Leadership (engineering, creative, strategy, etc.) to manage assignments and review deliverables, before passing to the client
- Assume accountability for delivery according to best practices
- Understand basic revenue models and cost-to-completion projections and accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates, and utilization
- Manage day-to-day client interaction and set and manage client expectations
- Develop lasting relationships with client personnel by understanding each clients business and evaluating and offering solutions to client needs
- Surface client and team satisfaction concerns and participate in crafting resolution strategies
- Possess an understanding of ecommerce, software development, user experience, creative design, and infrastructure
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
- Assist with business development opportunities, including but not limited to proposals efforts, project scoping, and SOW creation
- Account for your teams capacity and individual team member work schedules on a weekly basis and adjust regularly as needed
- Track and report team hours and expenses both internally and to clients against project budget and timeline
- Champion and evolve delivery practices to account for process improvement and changing technologies
- Serve as an internal point of escalation on matters concerning the team
- Collaborate with Functional Leadership lines (engineering, creative, digital strategy, etc.) to ensure team members can excel and evolve as team members
- Track and analyze personal OKRs to continually assess performance and identify areas for improvement
What wed love to see:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Computer Science or related field
- Experience in the eCommerce space
- Preferred experience in Optimizely and/or Sitecore projects
- 8 or more years of client consulting experience
- 8 or more years of project management experience
- Willingness to travel to clients and or other offices (following COVID guidelines and recommendations)
- Significant number of years of client consulting and project management experience
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and team members
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs are also required
- Prior eCommerce agency experience in a Project Manager or Producer role
- Strong command of standard Project Management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
Apply if you:
- Have high standards about what makes a good experience on the web
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to deliver upon project requirements efficiently and effectively
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training and skills development
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.