: Ecommerce Lead, Amazon DSP
Office Tour Photos
Teikametrics is the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP) for sellers on Amazon. Teikametrics optimizes billions of transactions for thousands of sellers, brands and agencies around the world to increase overall sales and profits. Founded in 2012, Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models to automate bidding and campaign management of Amazon Advertising. We combine our best in class technology with world-class service delivery teams based in Boston, MA and Seattle, WA.
Teikametrics is looking for an experienced program manager to design and lead our Display offering for the largest brands and sellers on Amazon. This role will work with Analysts as well as new and existing customers to translate their advertising goals into winning media plans to be executed on Amazon’s DSP. Close coordination with a Sponsored Products search campaign strategy will be critical.
- Lead Teikametrics’ DSP offering: Shape the goals and metrics we use to monitor the performance of this offering for our customers.
- Build a business: Design, test, and implement scalable methods for excellent service delivery.
- Storytelling: Assist in developing the narrative we use when discussing Display strategies with new and existing customers.
- Strategy: Create tactical media plans and strategy decks for proposals. Outline test and learn plans, develop an optimization framework, and standardize reporting/measurement plans and processes.
- Build Meaningful Client Relationships: Structure weekly client engagement and create meaningful analyses and reports to support clients business goals. Develop strong relationships with all clients.
- Drive client strategy from data: Source and analyze data through the use of tools such as SQL and Excel to provide services as needed. Develop insights into brand performance that are not readily evident.
- Be an Expert in Amazon Advertising, eCommerce and Direct Marketing: Stay apace with new direct marketing innovations coming out of Amazon and guide clients through adoption.
- Be the voice of the customer: Collect and deliver meaningful and structured customer feedback to drive improvement of the offering.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university - ideally with a concentration in Economics, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Mathematics, or Communications. Master’s degree in relevant field a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience as a client-analyst for a retail-oriented software or services company. This can include a background directly at an eCommerce business, an advertising technology company, or direct-marketing services agency.
- 1-2 years managing programmatic media campaigns.
- Proven track record of enabling teams to succeed with a new product offering
- Strong quantitative skills, a passion for data analysis and familiarity with SQL and Excel.
- Superlative communication skills with deep proficiency in professional writing and presentation.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- A supportive and challenging environment to learn in
- A five minute walk from South Station in Boston
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee/tea, beer, and healthy snacks
- An amazing opportunity to join one of the top growing companies in Boston
More Jobs From