Our eComm Forecasting Team is looking for a highly-motivated Forecast Manager to partner with our business stakeholders and enable accurate, data-driven planning process.
In this role, you will report to the Director of eComm Performance and Forecasting. You will assume planning responsibility for several of our products. You will own the overall bookings forecast process in close cooperation with various stakeholders within the eComm team and the company. This role will provide you with an insight into LogMeIn’s eComm go-to-market strategy and execution.
As Forecasting Manager you will also have the opportunity to drive improvements in our planning methodologies through the implementation and use of planning tools to enable smarter data use and improved cross-functional cooperation.
The ideal candidate will bring to the table proven ability to partner with stakeholders and influence decision making though data analytics and comprehensive data presentation. The manager will have a proactive and creative problem-solving approach to aid in identifying opportunities, trends and predictive behavior.
- You will partner with our eComm Product owners, web analysts and Business Unit Marketing Teams to drive accurate bookings planning and identify bookings growth initiatives based on robust forecast models. You will own the actuals vs plan performance analysis, will drive identification of root causes and plan mitigation measures for gaps in performance.
- You will drive implementation of techniques for continuous eComm forecast improvement by analyzing structured and unstructured data, identifying dependencies, correlations, trends and patterns and creating future outlooks.
- Thorough understanding of the company databases and your ability to sift through large data sets to pinpoint meaningful findings will help you in your daily work.
- To best represent your work, you will develop and maintain reports and dashboards to display data and track performance in a stakeholder-effective way.
- You are able to promptly respond to ad-hoc analytic requests common in this fast paced, data-driven environment.
- BS degree or equivalent experience in statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, or related field is preferred. Advanced degree is also preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing, Planning or Financial Analysis; with SaaS offerings and eCommerce is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate data and trends and articulate potential opportunities/benefits that align to company goals
- Strong communication/interaction skills – proven track record as cross-functional influencer with demonstrated ability to network effectively at all levels within the organization; must be able to present complex insights concisely to different audiences
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of supporting tools (SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Excel); must be very comfortable running data queries and navigating multiple data sources
- Strong work ethic complimented by a pro-active problem solver attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to precise deadlines
- Demonstrated strategic thinking; has a big-picture perspective and the ability to consider all relevant information when making recommendations
- Experience in the design, development and preparation of business presentations and reports; Familiarity with Marketing and SaaS metrics is a plus
More Jobs From