ABOUT THE ROLE
Teikametrics is looking for an eCommerce Analyst to join our incredibly fast-growing global enterprise managed services team. As a part of the team, youll work closely with amazing high growth brands across multiple eCommerce platforms. Youll be contributing to the exciting growth and scale of Teikametrics, including helping shape our operations, community, and culture of hard-working, empathetic, and incredibly fun and talented team members.
Finally, were delighted that this position can be based out of Boston, Seattle, or remotely across the US.
Execute Amazon Advertising Campaigns: Manage campaign creation and Amazon advertising investment for multiple direct-response ad types across a portfolio of ~5-10 clients. Deliver consistent quarter-on-quarter growth in client advertising performance and investment.
Drive client strategy from data: Source and analyze data through the use of tools such as Excel to provide services as needed. Design reporting methods, concentrated on data visualization, to develop insights into brand performance that are not readily evident through creative and strategic thinking.
Solve for process inefficiencies: Develop tools, processes, and reporting to solution for inefficiencies in daily campaign management execution.
Become an Amazon Advertising, eCommerce, and Direct Marketing expert: Stay apace with new direct marketing innovations coming out of Amazon and guide clients through adoption.
Be the voice of the customer: Provide meaningful and structured customer feedback to the Teikametrics product, data science, and development teams in order to drive automation of critical value-additive components of campaign optimization and reporting.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree - ideally with a concentration in Economics, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Mathematics, or Communications. Masters degree in relevant field a plus.
- 2+ year of Paid Search account management experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a client-analyst for a retail-oriented software or services company. This can include a background directly at an eCommerce business, an advertising technology company, or direct-marketing services agency.
- Strong quantitative skills, a passion for data analysis and familiarity with SQL and Excel.
- Superlative communication skills with deep proficiency in professional writing and presentation.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics, the leading Marketplace Optimization Platform. Were building an operating system to optimize every aspect of a retailer's business -- from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. The Teikametrics Marketplace Optimization Platform uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best in class technology with coaching and support from our world-class teams based remotely in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA, Bengaluru, India, and Tel Aviv, Israel. We are looking for team members who are values aligned, make impact to our mission, and thrive in our fast-growing organization.