: Divisional Vice President, Orchestration
About the role:
Vecna Robotics seeks a strong business leader with industry experience to oversee the Orchestration division. In this role you you will be responsible for building the world-leading platform to orchestrate resources and enhance existing workflows. The ideal candidate will have a proven track-record of strong strategic leadership, division-wide training and development, and execution and delivery. This position reports directly to the CEO, and is a full-time, salaried role with benefits.
In this role you will:
Oversee a wide range of activities, including but not limited to:
- Collaborate with the CEO to establish and maintain division goals and priorities.
- Work in tandem with division’s Product Architect to ensure alignment between business and technical strategy.
- Identify, evaluate, and deliver strategic growth opportunities.
- Maintain in-depth industry knowledge and liaise with industry leaders to develop strategic partnerships.
- Evaluate and enhance current operational process and procedures to optimize the team’s performance.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure alignment with overall company strategy.
Execution and Delivery
- Commit to excellence: manage to deadlines, execute to established goals, and maintain high-quality delivery.
- Execute to priorities as documented in the company’s product roadmap.
- Manage the communication and facilitation of inter-divisional deliverables.
- Uphold division’s established standards and process.
- Identify, mitigate, and escalate risks, as necessary and appropriate.
- Deliver executive reporting.
Budgeting and Finance
- Own overall profit and loss (P&L) for the division.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to determine division’s annual budget.
- Implement controls over spending and procurement to ensure adherence to division’s budget.
Leadership and Development
- Exhibit and promote Vecna Robotics’ core values at all times.
- Foster and grow a team focused on collaboration, trust, and execution.
- Mentor divisional managers to ensure robust management practices.
- Communicate and uphold company-wide policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with Human Resources to determine staffing approach.
- Implement division’s onboarding and training program.
- Establish strong division-wide mentoring program.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related discipline; Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of executive experience leading large, cross-functional teams.
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire others.
- The right attitude, including but not limited to the following qualities: collaborative, thoughtful, team-oriented, honest, level-headed, strategic, driven, perseverant, inquisitive, and creative.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Robust knowledge of standard engineering process, including phase gate and design reviews.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in rapid growth and transformative environments.
About Vecna Robotics:
Vecna Robotics is an exciting engineering startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning.
More Jobs From