The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
You are an energetic, commercial, creative and collaborative recruitment professional, who believes talent is the fuel that makes the business world go around. You don't just transact but inject advice, well-thought out sourcing strategies and key market insights at every step of the recruiting process. You aren't shy when it comes to building a broad external network, and you understand the importance of partnering with your clients to help find and select the best and brightest diverse talent. You're a natural connector. You bring a deep dedication to building an inclusive workforce, person by person and team by team.
What you'll do:
In this player-coach role, you will develop a diverse sourcing strategy, building and leading a team of high caliber, diversity sourcing specialists. You'll work in partnership with our business aligned Diversity & Inclusion and Lateral and Campus Recruiting teams to conceive and execute on groundbreaking diversity recruiting strategies and be the lead sourcing specialist for one of Bloomberg's business lines.
You'll build phenomenal advisory relationships with our key business leaders to develop a deep understanding of their objectives, products, people and challenges, in order to attract and present the best skilled candidates.
We'll trust you to:
- Operate as a player-coach within the Diversity Sourcing team, taking the lead sourcing role for one of Bloomberg's key business lines
- Have a strong development oriented and coaching mindset to cultivate a team of diverse sourcing specialists
- Proactively build a pipeline of qualified diverse candidates through internal and external industry networking, professional/diversity association community organizations, direct headhunting and various online recruiting tools
- Drive engagement and partnerships with diverse organizations and networks that result in brand awareness regarding opportunities and careers within the firm
- Challenge the status quo to drive proactive recruiting and candidate engagement strategies to identify experienced talent for our future business needs
- Work with senior recruiting partners and hiring managers to increase relevant applications, offers and successful hires to ethnically and gender diverse talent
- Advise recruiters on methodologies to diversify their talent pipelines as well as key external networks for their key roles
- Influence key stakeholders in the recruiting process to ensure deliverables in alignment with Diversity & Inclusion and Business goals
- Use data to drive recruitment strategy and track progress toward diversity recruitment goals
- Partner with Marketing, Corporate Communications and external organizations to increase our brand recognition with key talent segments in diverse community
You'll need to have:
- Experience sourcing diverse talent using recruitment tools - at least 7 years of recruitment experience; with a minimum of 3 years in diversity recruitment preferred
- 2 years of management experience and a successful track record of building, inspiring and leading a recruitment team
- Extensive experience in building senior hire and campus diversity recruitment strategies and partnering with recruitment teams to execute on those strategies
- A well-developed network of diverse talent pools
- The ability to build relationships and credibility at all levels within a matrix organization
- Outstanding communication, presentation, storytelling and interpersonal skills
- Experience taking a data driven approach including data analysis and reporting
- Agility! Crafted ability to work independently to deal with ambiguity, tight deadlines, multiple priorities, and demanding environments
- Experience thriving in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Flexibility to travel to represent Bloomberg at external events in the region
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From