At Datto, we are committed to building an inclusive environment that attracts and develops bright, driven, and inventive people of all backgrounds. The Diversity & Inclusion Program Manager at Datto will operate as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert. You will consult on the diversity, equity and inclusion needs of our global organization, and will co-create, manage, and implement sustainable, scalable, practical D&I programming.
Successful candidates will have experience managing D&I programs across multiple organizations and geographies with numerous stakeholders up to executive level. You will be part of a global HR team and must be a strong leader with the ability to influence and drive meaningful action. You will report to the VP of Global Talent Development.
Location: Norwalk, CT or Boston, MA
A Look Inside the Job:
- Help develop and execute a Datto multi-year D&I roadmap and program manage all D&I initiatives.
- Establish yourself as a trusted subject matter expert using comprehensive knowledge of DE&I concepts to drive prioritization, best practices and commitment to D&I goals.
- Leverage experience and best practices to design and implement innovative, sustainable, scalable and practical solutions with a holistic and long-term perspective.
- Build strong relationships with HR and cross functional leadership teams to understand business priorities and needs, provide effective consultation and services and help drive sustainable change and results.
- Make recommendations to ensure D&I is fully integrated into Datto Talent Management processes.
- Build and maintain key strategic partnerships and relationships with underrepresented groups and communities to support Dattos Talent goals.
- Provide support and consultation to Datto Employee Resource Groups and sponsors, including annual planning, resource tools, and process guidance.
- Report on D&I efforts and partner with business leaders to drive improvements in talent acquisition and retention
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data and trends to support planning, driving and measuring D&I programs that contribute to overall strategy.
- Track, evaluate, and report on progress and the effectiveness of D&I programs.
- Conduct on-going market research on demographic trends, best practices, identifying and recommending strategies for enhancing Diversity & Inclusion efforts.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications to create engaging D&I awareness campaigns to raise awareness, educate and keep stakeholders informed.
- A minimum of 5 years of D&I program management experience including a Portfolio of D&I related work
- Experience developing and executing on D&I related programs and coordinating feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to show D&I program effectiveness through compelling and measurable ROI metrics
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to earn trust and communicate, both in writing and verbally, at all levels and disciplines. Excellent presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to address and manage sensitive topics
- Demonstrated performance in D&I development strategy, related program design and delivery at a global level
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships, lead through influence, manage up, and collaborate at all levels in an organization including the ability to share the voice of all employees to leadership
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, anticipation of roadblocks and bottlenecks, and escalation management, and you should be comfortable working autonomously in an environment with competing priorities
- Exceptional project management skills with superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong drive to create a positive and equitable work environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of concepts and processes that drive organizational Diversity and Inclusion
We believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- Generous Paternity Leave
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.