Are you ready for the most impactful (and stylish) role of your career? Rue Gilt Groupe is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all our associates can learn, grow and bring their full self to work. We need your expertise in bringing this vision to life. In our newly created Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Manager role you will be responsible for helping us achieve this vision by providing subject matter expertise through the associate lifecycle including hiring, performance management, training and education, retention and external partner engagement. You will be an integral part of the People team and work cross-functionally across the organization to drive success against our DEI initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Lead the execution of the RGG DEI strategy by driving initiatives that embed diversity and inclusion throughout Rue Gilt Groupe.
- Embed DEI improvements across the business and work collaboratively with your People Team peers to support the implementation of this multi-faceted agenda including:
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition to develop new strategies to recruit underrepresented Talent
- Working with the HR Partners to review current practices and provide guidance to identify opportunities for retention, development, and advancement of underrepresented Talent
- Developing DE&I learning programming
- Regularly track and report out on identified key metrics to stakeholders, business partners, and leadership to help assess the progress and effectiveness of diversity initiatives
- Lead the DEI Associate Committee and help them define and execute their programming
- Identify and manage relationships with external DEI partnerships and organizations to strengthen our community presence.
- Influence, educate and manage key stakeholders including the C-suite and Senior Leadership across the business.
- A passion for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Three to five years of Human Resources or related experience with at least two years of experience focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion programs.
- Strong analytical skills; experience tracking data, reporting, providing metrics, and developing key success measures to drive impact and problem solve.
- Project management experience managing high-profile projects, with proven ability to lead multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced, environment while navigating competing priorities.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment.
- Strong business acumen with an ability to create strategies weaving diversity and inclusion processes and practices into existing organizational initiatives and culture.
- Knowledge and experience in issues related to social justice, anti-racism, anti-discrimination, and accessibility.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to comfortably present to audiences of all levels and seniority.
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 35+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La and Gilt for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home dcor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other