Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Diversion Analyst (Contract Position) to join our team.
The Imprivata Diversion Analyst is responsible for ensuring controlled substance accountability throughout the medication use process, preventing controlled substance misuse/abuse/diversion, and maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements throughout our customers. This team member designs and executes audits and proactive monitoring strategies to monitor for discrepant use of controlled medications, maintains records and educates customers on requirements and best practices. Successful individuals in this role will demonstrate genuine collaboration with customers and other Imprivata team members. Individuals in this role must be able to successfully complete activities related to customer application education and satisfaction, industry trends, and expertise in data analysis. This role will provide services necessary to deliver and maintain a compliant and robust drug diversion monitoring program for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and analyze customer alerts to identify suspicious activity
- Document investigations for potential incidents found during analysis of alerts
- Grow and maintain positive relationships with Drug Diversion Monitoring Services customers by serving as a point of contact for training requests, proactive monitoring, ad-hoc investigations, benchmarking reports, and managing workflows
- Develop expertise in industry trends, drug diversion regulations, and the Imprivata FairWarning solution
- Ensure Imprivata application of the customer is current and able to meet contractual obligations and monitor on a daily basis
- Serve the customer as a primary point of contact for services related to Drug Diversion Monitoring
- Ensure the renewal of subscription Managed Services by providing outstanding customer service at all times.
- Contribute to the creation & maintenance of project and process related 'best practice' methodologies, training and documentation.
- Assist with maintaining a repository of related documentation pertaining to the customers Imprivata enterprise.
- Establish and facilitate recurring customer meetings, and manage communication of status updates, health reports, and recommendations to customer stakeholders.
- Assist responses to certain support requests and troubleshooting efforts on behalf of Managed Services customer accounts, whether independent of or in conjunction with Imprivata Customer Support representatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Success Measures:
- Completion of the 6-week New Diversion Analyst Training Program, including all modules and knowledge tests in Imprivata online learning platform
- Minimum of 4 customers monitored within 3 months of training completion
- Ability to accurately build and run all best-practice Enforced Policies and Governance reports
- Ability to use the report builder to complete customer audit requests, with minimal supervision
- 5 out of 5 or higher in customer satisfaction
- 100% adherence to contractual SLAs
- Associates degree required in Pharmacy, Public Health, Healthcare Administration, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or related discipline. Bachelors degree preferred
- 1-3 years of Pharmacy experience
- Prior pharmacy experience or Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) a plus
- Experience with data analytics / data mining a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills, as well as leadership, organizational and time management, presentation, and independent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Familiarity with medical terminology and clinical workflow a plus
- Prior experience with Imprivata solutions or relevant healthcare information technology a plus
- Prior experience serving healthcare customers a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Office365, Salesforce a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and positive customer service attitude
- High level of comfort working in complex customer environments and providing delivery that is highly and consistently responsive to internal and external customer expectations
- Able to guide the customer toward high-value business outcomes as relate to their investments in Imprivata solutions, while managing technical details and organizational complexity
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The Company is requiring all of its new employees who regularly work at a Company office, attend Company-related events/meetings, or travel on behalf of Imprivata to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However when an employee cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, the Company will consider whether a reasonable accommodation is required by applicable law. If you believe that you cannot be vaccinated because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, you may request an accommodation by contacting us. Otherwise, you will need to provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.