SecurityScorecard's SaaS-based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively, and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by hundreds of customers for use-cases including self-monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each others security posture.
About the role
SecurityScorecard (SSC) is looking for a builder to help us innovate the future of security as a Global Director of WW Strategic Alliances. The mission of SecurityScorecard's Director Strategic Alliances is to be a key contributor to the Alliances GTM team that drives revenue through partnerships with key strategic partners, to create new and innovative revenue streams, and to help structure strategic partnerships from a technology integration perspective, OEM, and/or other mutually beneficial GTM collaborations.
Focused on developing and delivering (sell-to, sell-through & sell-with) integrated security solutions, he/she will consult with the team on whats possible by leveraging SecurityScorecard's data and technology to better enable us to be the partners trusted advisor and GTM partner. This will involve collaborating cross-functionally within SecurityScorecard to ensure that teams are informed and aligned in support of developing partner integrations, white-labeling opportunities, and other plays that SecurityScorecard would explore with key strategic alliances.
Success in this role will require you to routinely exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and criteria for achieving objectives as well as develop and propose alignment strategies and directions.
Reporting to the VP of Strategic Alliances, the Director will establish and grow business & technical relationships with integration partners that drive revenue growth and overall market adoption. This is a highly strategic and important role that will have a significant contribution to the continued rapid growth of SecurityScorecards global business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop a global strategy for expanding strategic alliances through new strategic initiatives and joint innovations that will deliver value for the customer.
- Be a strong advocate of partners and represent their voices inside sales, marketing, partner, product, and engineering teams.
- Develop and execute a strategy to grow the partner network for each alliance category that achieves and exceeds sales and distribution targets;
- Collaborate with field sales leaders to ensure strong collaboration between SSC sales teams and Alliance partners sales teams in each region.
- Track sales pipeline with partners and aggregate at the global level.
- Develop and manage C-level relationships with Alliance partners and targets and facilitate the development of relationships between partners executives and SSC leadership team.
- 10 years of sales management, business development, and partner management experience in the IT industry preferably with experience in the Insurance vertical or with Global Systems Integrators.
- Strategic thinker with a sales mentality, as well as analytical ability and a proven ability to execute strategy.
- Self-starter that is willing to venture outside of the confines of their role when / as required.
- Demonstrated ability to create and drive net new strategic relationships.
- Complex commercial deal structuring, contract negotiation, and revenue forecasting experience.
- Experience conducting a cross-functional team of professionals in sales campaigns that include sales executives, field sales executives, inside sales, field marketing, product management, professional services, etc.
- Experience managing a large, global partner network, driving sales through partners, and working with GSIs and ISV partners.
- Attested ability to establish relationships and effectively sell to senior executives and CXO
- Solid knowledge of the enterprise IT and security industry.
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Bachelors Degree
- Growth hacker - find innovative GTM solutions beyond traditional partnerships.
- Previous experience working within global and national Insurance carriers
- Experience working with Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) a plus.
- Demonstrated experience aligning and influencing an extended sales team and partner network.
- Experience with B2B SAAS
- Experience with Channel sales / VAR business model
- Masters degree
- Solutions Focused
- Customer Centric
- Embody SecurityDNA
More Jobs From