At Turbonomic, we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We will honor your experiences, perspectives, and exceptional identity. We believe that uniqueness enriches all of us by showing us a range of ways to understand and engage with the world.
Who We Are:
At Turbonomic, an IBM company, we work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance, eliminating error messages, spinning wheels and business disruptions. Turbonomics Application Resource Management (ARM) platform continuously assures that applications get precisely the right resources needed to perform, while maintaining policy compliance and eliminating overspending. Our Network Performance Management (NPM) technology provides modern monitoring and analytics solutions that organizations need to monitor their network infrastructure, and simplifies the extraction and enrichment of metric, flow, and streaming telemetry data across multi-vendor networks enabling enterprises, carriers, and managed service providers to ensure optimal network operations and performance.
Turbonomic is well-positioned to build the future of AI-driven hybrid cloud. Turbonomic was recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing private companies for the sixth time, and the Forbes Cloud 100 for the fourth time. We have also been named to Fast Companys Best Workplaces for Innovators List, a testament to our people, culture, and technology. To scale our growth, we have locked in partnerships with technology giants like Cisco, Microsoft, AWS, and DXC.
Whats In It for You:
Are you passionate about cloud with an eye on containers, serverless, edge, and beyond? Does cutting-edge technology excite you? And its real-world customer applications excite you even more? As a Director of Technical Marketing at Turbonomic, you will play a critical role in educating and evangelizing the value of application resource management (ARM) to the cloud strategies underpinning digital transformation. You will define the key personas to target, the message to deliver, and the unique capabilities that make Turbonomic a leader. Youll work in close collaboration with the Product Marketing, Product Management, and Sales teams to drive annual recurring revenue for your product line.
What Youll Be Doing:
Your goal will be to support our Turbonomic business goalsprofitable revenue growth, customer retention, and awareness and perception in the market.
- Collaborate with individuals in product marketing and product management on go-to-market strategy including roadmap, positioning, messaging, and content
- Create and deliver external content like demos, blogs, how-to videos, papers, and articles
- Create and deliver sales enablement including developing technical training materials, demos, sales tools for internal and partner sales teams, and competitive analysis
- Deliver impactful presentations at key industry events to relevant audiences
- Develop and maintain deep customer knowledge through customer conversations and interviews, as well as keep a pulse on market trends and competitive capabilities
- Be ready to help close a sale when asked
What Will You Bring:
Youre a team player with a positive attitude and a work ethic that inspires others. You can understand and work with a technology, while also effectively articulating its value to organizational and business transformation.
- 7-10 years of extensive technical background, with demonstrated expertise in public cloud
- You have a thirst for knowledge: youve got cloud down pat, youre exploring whats on the horizon, and youve got the imagination to see where the puck is going
- You have a proven ability to articulate value and resonate with different personas based on their unique goals, responsibilities, and challenges
- You can point us to the high-quality, compelling technical marketing content, including demos, presentations, videos, and blog posts that youve created
- Youve got excellent presentation skills; you energize and excite your audience
- You have a record of success in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an influence-driven and cross-functional environment
- Willingness to travel 25%+
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
- Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Access to executives learn and collaborate with leaders.
- Career advancement jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Employee Resource Groups POCIT, DevelopHer, Parents at Turbo, Book Club
- Wellness Initiatives - are you competitive? Youll love the step competition with great prizes! Cooking more your speed? We have web cooking classes! Great wellness initiative running year round
- Wellness Platform that offers allocation of points for different wellness benefits of your choice from the platform
Our Company Culture:
Our company culture enables a workplace that values trust, transparency, and performance. This is emulated through our employees, who approach each day with a sense of fearlessness, collaboration, and curiosity. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers page, blog, or connect with Turbonomic via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts are a strategic imperative in driving the future of our business. DEI is directly linked to our ability to innovate and collaborate effectively to bring the best products to market. We welcome and embrace diverse thoughts, experiences, and ideas. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to who we are, and we know it has a positive effect on our success. We have committed to two Parity Pledges: One for Women in Leadership Positions; and one in Support of People of Color.
We measure our work culture regularly to ensure that Turbonomic is a place where all our employees are respected and valued for who they are. DEI is not a special initiative, but a central element of our strategy.
Across the Turbonomic enterprise we encourage you to bring your uniqueness. Whether it is through our Community Outreach program, joining an Employee Resource Group, or participating in our Sustainability initiatives, if you have a passion for pushing the limit and are eager to make a difference, Turbo is the place for you.
We encourage you to apply even if you dont check every single one of the boxes listed above!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
By submitting your application and information to Turbonomic an IBM Company you acknowledge and agree that your information can be used and made available to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and that you may be interviewed by, or ultimately offered employment by, any of IBM's subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide.