Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
It's an exciting time to be at Veracode! We continue to grow and build our team of talented Veracoders who build, sell, and support our award-winning products. As such, we are looking to bring on a Director of Talent Acquisition who will be responsible for the design and implementation of Veracodes global talent acquisition strategy. You will lead our Talent Acquisition Partner team and initiatives that include strategic sourcing and recruiting, process improvement, pipeline strategy and development, analytics, and overall candidate experience. This role is a primary driver of our initiatives to develop our brand as a best place to work.
- As a member of the HR Leadership Team and in partnership with our executive team, develop workforce and pipeline strategies to meet the needs of each area of the business.
- Partner with dedicated HRBPs to execute against strategy.
- In concert with our Employer Brand Experience Director, create strategies and execute employer brand initiatives.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition Business Partner team, fostering a consultative approach to recruitment, balancing business needs with immediate requirements.
- Lead the end-to-end talent acquisition efforts at Veracode, proactively evaluating and implementing best practices for talent acquisition, both internally and externally.
- Design and direct implementation of effective talent acquisition strategy based on Veracode growth plans and attrition experience
- Leverage progressive talent acquisition strategies to adapt in our fast-paced environment and manage third-party partnerships, managing spend across Veracode.
- Lead and execute Veracodes diversity and inclusion talent acquisition strategy.
- Leverage key TA data and have an ability to deep-dive to gain and share insights with leadership, propose recommended actions and strategy
What Youll Need:
- 10+ years of experience in global talent acquisition in a variety of roles across the TA lifecycle including pipeline development, sourcing strategies, interviewing, hiring, reporting, on-boarding
- Demonstrated experience leading and scaling Talent Acquisition teams for high growth in a technology company.
- Experience strategizing and collaborating with an executive team.
- Proven ability to build trust-based relationships with employees at all levels across the organization, as well as externally
- Technical aptitude with ATS systems, specifically with Greenhouse. Experience with Power BI a plus.
Who You Are:
- Strategic thinker who understands how to build and structure teams to achieve company-wide objectives and key results
- You are confident and able to make decisions. You are comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset proactive, persistent, collaborative, and excited to tackle a wide range of responsibilities
- Able to adapt, flex, and pivot in a fast-paced growing environment
- An excellent coach and enjoy mentoring others
- A data-driven operator with a results-focused mindset
- Passionate about TA and enjoy optimizing the candidate and hiring manager experiences.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.