Dianthus is a trailblazer in ecommerce. We acquire Shopify businesses and grow them with our custom AI powered solutions. We are a fast-growing startup, so you have the opportunity to surround yourself with a passionate team and get in on the ground floor. There is also a tremendous opportunity for career growth, not just because we are moving so rapidly but because no matter what role you are in, at Dianthus you will be solving interesting problems about how to make every workflow more AI-focused!
Dianthus is seeking a dynamic leader to run global supply chain operations fulfilling a diverse array of products, channels, and companies. Our company is poised for growth and expansion in a number of industries and we need your help to design, improve and manage the systems of operations and fulfillment to ensure an incredible customer experience! We have a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture as were scaling rapidly. You must be able to work in conditions of extreme uncertainty and handle frequent change to support the inevitable challenges associated with a fast-growth business model. This role will be responsible for multiple production and distribution facilities in China and US across a broad range of products with a primary focus on DTC.
- Oversee the US production distribution facilities and ensure we are delivering to our customers on time and in full
- Initiate industry best practices in supply chain management, forecast & demand planning, and / or SI&OP process.
- Develop and implement strategies for improving and growing all aspects of order processing, inventory management and supply chain operations.
- Support new product development efforts with fulfillment solutions, both sourced and owned
- Define requirements/KPIs for building an order management solution to support above.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least five years of experience in a leadership position for supply chain, operations, or logistics at an ecommerce company
- Experience working with Asia manufacturing operations
- Experience with complex operational, process, and performance improvement projects including process mapping and process re-design
- Experience with supplier and vendor contracts
- Experience with logistics strategy and management
- Able to produce executive-level reporting and strategic plans
- Extremely organized, meticulous and detailed-oriented
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Work-from-home flexibility
- 5 weeks vacation plus paid holidays
- Monthly child care stipend for preschool aged children
At Dianthus we are committed to building a diverse team, so we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.