Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
The Director of Strategy, Emerging MedTech companies role requires a deep understanding of the particular challenges of small and rapidly growing Medtech organizations. This role will be responsible for growing Veevas Medical Device & Diagnostics market share in this innovative segment. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of document and data management applications and capabilities to the medical device and diagnostics industry.
What Youll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the medical device and diagnostics market for Vault applications in smaller Medtech organizations
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving new opportunities in the regulatory space
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in defined applications
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of new features and functionality for new and existing customer bases
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Present at industry conferences, lead webinars, and author articles for industry publications
- Demonstrated know-how helping small to medium MedTech companies navigate operational challenges as they grow
- Background in business challenges as well as technology for MedTech
- 5+ years of experience working within the medical device and diagnostics space through a
- manufacturer, technology solution provider, or partner, with a focus on smaller high-growth organizations
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of quality, clinical, regulatory operations, and IT regarding content and data application use across an organization
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].