Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Director, Content Strategy role requires a deep understanding of the MedTech Industry with a focus on marketing processes, digital content transformation, and claims management. You will be part of a market-leading business at Veeva as we look to grow our content solutions in MedTech.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for the overall market strategy for our content product(s) and will drive growth as the virtual CEO of your business. You will work closely with customers, Product Management, Sales, Marketing, and Services to ensure customer growth and success.
You will drive customer strategy identifying key deals and projects that drive product roadmaps as well as methodologies for implementation and support. Working with sales and services to develop a sustainable pipeline of opportunities. You will develop relationships with our customers, identifying advocates and determining how to develop their stories into referenceable examples.
You will be a thought leader for the business, working to build credibility in the space through blogs, publications, customer webinars, and conferences.
What You'll Do
- Define go-to-market strategy for a customer segment within our Commercial Content software suite and oversee its execution
- Advise our Product Management team on market dynamics and evolving customer needs
- Cultivate customer advocates for our offerings, sustaining our customer reference model
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to ensure relevant marketing messaging and the success of our sales organization as it scales
- Provide thought leadership to the market, speaking at conferences and authoring thought leadership articles
- 5+ years of experience working in the MedTech industry in a marketing/product role
- 3+ years working in professional services/consulting with emphasis in marketing content strategy, digital excellence, or marketing operations
- Deep understanding and experience in the medical device market
- Strong track record translating customer needs into product innovation and solutions
- Excellent critical thinking, analysis, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and internal events
Nice to Have
- Understanding of common concepts related to digital transformation such as omnichannel, personalization, and digital asset management
- Strong network across the medical device industry, particularly in marketing, marketing operations, regulatory, and clinical
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness reimbursement
Base pay: $130,000.00 - $300,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.