Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company that's trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
The Director of Strategy & Business Operations will play a key role responsible for making our consumer business run as efficiently and effectively as possible. Operational excellence is at the center of this role, you will partner with Operations leadership to ensure our employees in the field are working in the most logistical and efficient manner possible. You will be required to think high level from a strategic perspective, but will also roll up your sleeves and execute. You will know you are successful when operations are high quality, on budget, consistent and continually improving.
How youll help us to be successful
- Analyze our existing operations and service offerings and immediately make recommendations to help improve consistency and efficiency
- Implement and manage the operations scorecard to continually assess the health of the system
- Use systems thinking to design and implement a world class people organization ensuring our team members are working as productively as possible
- Provide insights through engagement with the market teams, marketing, customers and communicate progress while driving continuous improvement efforts.
- Partner with Product and Engineering to ensure our roadmap accurately reflects the highest potential opportunities
- Bring rigor and operational excellence to every process in how we run our consumer business. Make operational excellence part of our culture.
- Collaborate with and manage cross-functional groups to align and execute high priority initiatives
- Diagnose complex problems, develop data driven recommendations and execute those initiatives and generate new ideas for growth
- Track and communicate progress and decisions clearly and regularly to internal and external stakeholders
Who you are
- 7+ years experience in a hyper growth business/strategic operations group. Prior experience in management consulting, banking or private equity preferred
- MBA preferred
- Strong analytical chops and love of numbers are a must
- Experience redefining, measuring and improving the operations of a growth business preferred
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to grow and execute on both tactical details and the big picture
More Jobs From