Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
Thrasio has an opening in our Finance team for an experienced Director, Corporate SP&A who will help drive the Corporate SP&A activities for the business. This is a highly visible and exciting role, rich in analytics and playing a meaningful role to support external investor financial reporting and internal management reporting. This will involve collaborating with key functions across the entire organization. Furthermore, the role offers the opportunity to obtain a 'big picture' view of the Company's performance while at the same time developing various processes and the overall function of the SP&A team.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Maintain long-range plan
- Establish and oversee enterprise-wide budgeting, forecasting processes
- Consolidated management reporting
- Prepare Board materials
- Enterprise cash flow and capital planning
- Manage HQ/central cost centers and cost allocations
- Maintain enterprise planning tool/system
- Prepare financial models
- Analysis of M&A targets
- Prepare financial models for meetings with research analysts, other IPOrelated purposes
- Support SEC reporting function (draft MD&A section of SEC documents)
- Support Investor Relations function (presentations, analyst calls, press releases, Q&A)
What You Bring to the Party:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of professional Finance experience; with exposure to detailed analytics and forecasting, along with a collaborative approach to decision making.
- Public company FP&A experience.
- Experience managing the financial planning process across a global company.
- Experience supporting M&A activities.
- Help drive scale initiatives and cross-functional accountability across the company.
- Modeling creation and expertise in excel required for ongoing ad hoc projects.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.