Being safe should be simple. And it is for more than 3 million people, thanks to SimpliSafe. Over the last decade, weve transformed home security from an outdated, intimidating industry to something smart, radically approachable and impeccably engineered. Weve taken on the entrenched industry giants, and were winning. CNET named SimpliSafe their Editors Choice. And PC Magazine awarded us both Editors Choice and Readers Choice.
Even as the fastest-growing security company in the country, we retain our small-company ethos: no-ego, hard-working collaborative teams tackling complex projects head-on. We strive to create an inspiring and innovative workplace, and it hasnt gone unnoticed. SimpliSafe recently landed on both Built In Bostons Best Places to Work in 2019 and Wealthfronts 2019 Career Launching Companies lists.
We believe home should be safe. For everyone. And we have the big ideas and brilliant minds to make it happen. Were changing how people think of home security, one home at a time. Were revolutionizing an outdated industry that alienated homeowners with contracts that value profit over protection. And were proving that, yes, you can get extraordinary home security at an extraordinarily fair and honest price. For the first time ever, home security really feels like home.
The Director of Strategic Partner Management plays a key role in the contact center leadership team by leading a team managing a variety of outsourced call center and technical vendors that are critical for the success of SimpliSafes contact center operation and customers. Directing a team of dedicated vendor managers and coordinators, this role will ensure that all outsourced vendors operate within contractual guidelines to achieve a high level of performance for customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides insight on current vendor relationships, including spending, relationship health and vendor performance, as well as providing mitigation options for any vendor-related issues and risks.
- Assesses vendor portfolio, current and potential uses, evaluates strategic roadmap to identify future needs, and establishes strategies to optimize
- Drives annual planning of external costs with executive leaders for functional area, advising on trade-offs, informing budgets, contractual obligations, and opportunities.
- Facilitates and maintains relationships between strategic vendors and internal resources, including technical and business stakeholders and executive leadership
- Manages escalation and arbitration of relationship and operational issues
- Leads vendor audit activities coordinating with functional leads and vendor owners as needed
- Guide decisions on vendor selection and contractual arrangements for technical and business stakeholders, including new contracts and renewals.
- Collaborates with Procurement and Legal to align and ensure best practices
- Drives continue process improvements that increase operational efficiency, optimizes vendor relationships, and improves customer satisfaction for the vendor management function
- Build and maintain an engagement model with stakeholders that is sustainable, clear and flexible.
- Defines and manages processes to establish proper controls for vendor spend, performance & quality
- Direct, oversee, and develop vendor management staff, ensuring effective role optimization and efficient operations
- Requires an empathetic leader and a great coach. You genuinely care about people and have a strong history of developing people to be the best they can be
- The role requires a high performer with documented success and experience exceeding targets
- You have the ability to manage vendors, ensure they meet performance, quality and financial objectives
- Experience in managing BPO Operations. Experience into Sales or Customer Service BPO will be preferred
- Experience in managing vendor partners for multiple locations
- An understanding of critical Quality and Ops KPIs required to run and review BPO operations
- Requires an executive presence and prior experience communicating with senior leaders at vendors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You will be working with many internal and external stakeholders
- The desire to work in a high responsibility, high exposure role within a fast moving and high growth company
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing collaborative business teams and leading by influence
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Ability to drive performance targets to completion
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven management/leadership skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Expert knowledge of current contact center trends and operations
- Proficiency in current technology tools for contact center management, reporting tools, common office applications, and presentation software is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to create and complete comprehensive, accurate and constructive written reports
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
More Jobs From