Director, Strategic Alliances
at Zoom Information Inc.
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself?
At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to define new possibles, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where its at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts.
At our company youll see that collaboration is second nature, and youll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best.
Youll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what were building.
You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together. The person who will be successful in this role is strategic, data driven, and enjoys solving complex business problems within enterprise level partner organizations.
Reporting to the VP of Strategic Sales & Alliances, this person will own business development through ZoomInfos partner base and will be responsible for achieving strategic goals and driving partner success.
Reports to: VP of Strategic Sales & Alliances
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the go-to-market strategy, execution, and integration of key strategic partnerships
- Develop revenue generating programs and initiatives, driving ZoomInfos value proposition within assigned partners through established KPIs
- Ensure that our systems integrator partners are developing their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities
- Conduct regular cadence with systems integrator and consultancy partners to generate new business within new and existing accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of our competitive landscape
- Develop relationships and engagement with C-Level stakeholders to scale a strong contact network within assigned Zoominfo Partners
- Drive complex enterprise negotiations with both internal and external cross-functional stakeholders
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to leadership the effectiveness of partner programs.
- Get results quickly, but know that youll have the resources needed to get them
- Other responsibilities as needed. This team will continue to scale and this role will grow along with it.
- 10+ years of successful enterprise sales experience, preferably in the SaaS or technology industries selling to large enterprise customer types
- Experience with building scalable partnerships with partners, system integrators, and consultancies
- Previous experience leading a sales team; overattaining month, quarter, and annual goals
- Can operate in large, complex, matrixed organizations
- Be data driven in all that you do, while being supported by one of the most data driven companies in technology
- Able to provide high degree mentorship and skill development to both individual contributors and front line managers
- Previous experience developing and maintaining relationships at the C-level
- Ability to spin up a team, strategy, plan, and put forth initial execution steps in a matter of weeks
- Bachelors Degree
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From