Office Tour Photos
SessionM, a MasterCard Company, is seeking a demonstrated security leader to join our Business Security Enablement Guild within the Corporate Security team. The Business Security Enablement Guild is a powerful team of information security experts focused on helping Mastercard achieve its goals by ensuring security is at the heart of everything we do. Mastercard is researching and developing the next generation of products, services, and solutions at scale to enable consumers to securely, efficiently, and intelligently conduct transactions regardless of channel.
Whether through traditional retail banking, mobile, or e-commerce, MasterCard innovation is leading the digital convergence of traditional and emerging payments technologies across a wide variety of new devices and services for billions of users world-wide.
Are you passionate about security? Do you love developing and leading people? Are you a people person who values partnership, teamwork, and building solutions with cross-functional disciplines and teams? Are you curious? Do you follow trends, research, and best practices as part of your insatiable desire to learn and teach others? Do you want to have a true impact on the security of how the world transacts? This may be the role for you.
All About Us:
- MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
- Join the industrys most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world A World Beyond Cash.
- Manage a staff of information security professionals, hire and train new staff, conduct performance reviews, and provide leadership and coaching, including technical and personal development programs for team members.
- Work with Business Security Officer to develop a security program and security projects that address identified risks and business security requirements.
- Manage the process of gathering, analyzing and assessing the current and future threat landscape, as well as providing the Business Security Officer and IT partners with a realistic overview of risks and threats in the enterprise environment.
- Work with stakeholder to develop budget projections based on short- and long-term goals and objectives.
- Monitor and report on compliance with security policies, as well as the enforcement of policies within the IT department.
- Propose changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure operating efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- Provide support and guidance for legal and regulatory compliance efforts, including audit support.
All About You:
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work effectively with business managers, IT engineering and IT operations staff.
- A strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies.
- Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to develop and guide information security team members and IT operation personnel, and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the IT organization, project and application development teams, management and business personnel.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to security controls; an excellent understanding of information security concepts, protocols, industry practices and strategies.
- Passion for great product design, security and usability.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle a +
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
- Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Confidence to take risks when we see potential
- A management team that empowers people
- Competitive compensation based on experience level
- Generous PTO policy!
Yes, Mastercard is hiring! Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. Weve
implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are
onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we
know were all in this together.
More Jobs From