We are seeking a Director, Sales Operations. In this highly visible role, you will lead and develop a global sales operations team providing best in class support to the global sales organization. Ability to work independently, analyze diverse datasets, and provide actionable insights are paramount to success. The incumbent will manage a variety of long-term tasks including planning, monthly reporting cadences (QBRs, Pipeline Analysis, etc.), and territory planning using Salesforce, Domo, and Excel. This role reports to the VP, Sales Operations who is based in the US Somerville office, but will provide support to C-Suite and senior leadership across the business.
What youll do as a Director, Sales Operations:
- Develop and maintain active relationships within the organization, becoming a valued, strategic business partner to GTM leaders
- Partner with management teams to find solutions to adapt to the changing needs of the business, and coordinate with adjacent functional groups to ensure consistency
- Align and drive strategic initiatives from sales leadership across internal resources and groups
- As people manager, develop and foster a culture of high standards, accountability, inclusiveness, integrity and compassion
- Support the team by removing barriers whenever possible
- Challenge directly, care deeply
- Design quarterly team OKRs
Reporting / Analytics
- In support of quarterly management operating rhythm (MOR), partner with sales leadership to continuously refine and automate reporting packages
- Participate in guiding standardization of reports across all teams to ensure consistency in analysis approach globally
- Guide team in proactively developing reporting and analytics to track the sales process and key metrics throughout the sales funnel
Process Documentation and Automation
- Document important business processes for training and other requirements
- Develop and maintain swim lane diagrams to improve customer engagement management (process, data management, handoff points, etc.)
- Partner closely with Business Applications team to provide technical solutions to drive business automation
- Expert in identifying process improvement opportunities
- Develop deal desk charter and drive support model consistency globally
- Spearhead initiatives to reduce sales cycle times informed by data
- Ensure data in the CRM is complete and accurate by developing audit reports and processes to ensure compliance
What you'll bring to the Director, Sales Operations role:
- BS/BA required, preferably in business or technical concentration; MBA preferred
- 7+ years in sales or business operations, GTM planning, and business intelligence; SaaS experience is a plus
- 5+ years as a people manager / leader
- Must have hands-on experience in data analytics, data management, and financial modeling
- Exceptional communication skills and proven ability to create and manage initiatives across numerous cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience in Salesforce; Domo is a strong plus
- Process-oriented; capability to design new and simplify existing processes
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter, and can quickly identify and resolve inefficiencies across the business
- High-energy, a positive attitude, and accountability are critical for success in this role
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.