Office Tour Photos
As the worlds leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
The Director of Sales Operations will provide strategic input, project oversight, process improvement, and tactical execution of Sales and Marketing Operations at the company. To be successful, you will need be a highly motivated, detail, process, and customer service oriented individual focused on meeting the needs of a growing and dynamic marketing and sales teams by driving efficiencies and improvements. This position demands a high-level understanding of process and procedures that drive a successful sales operations organization as well as critical thinking competencies.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Sales strategy - Actively identify the most effective, scalable opportunities to address issues and opportunities. Translate into actionable goals with supporting activities for each; implement dashboards/reports/tracking
- Forecasting and benchmarking - work with Finance, Marketing, and Sales leadership to lead top-down and bottom-up forecasting; build benchmarks, trending, analysis. Partner with VP to hold sales leadership team accountable to forecasts and organizational processes
- Territory, goal, and incentives design - Serves as a single point of contact coordinating with Finance, HR, and sales leaders to design territories, roles, and incentives
- Sales technology management - define business requirements for Sales technology; assist with design, implementation, and integration; continuous improvement of solutions over time
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, innovations, and technologies used to enable sales success
- Serve as a gatekeeper to the frontline - throttling efforts when the organization is asking too much/may be asking or something that could negatively impact the frontlines ability to focus/execute effectively
- Perform strategic analysis as to the performance of territories in International
- Identify new markets and do research on market size
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Data Science, or equivalent degree/experience
- 5+ years in a Sales Operations leadership role
- A proactive mindset, strategic focus, and business acumen; unique ability to understand both big-picture organizational strategy and the details of execution
- Salesforce.com expertise; required
- Improvement orientation - proven experience reducing cost of sale/improving sales cycle times or outcomes (e.g. win rate, deal size) through process improvements and technology enablers
- Marketing Operations experience; preferred
- An excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales & Marketing Operations processes and systems (lead generation, campaign results tracking, sales process, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management, and sales quotas); required
- Comfort with advanced analytics and statistical analysis; required
- Deep understanding of (and empathy for) the role of a sales professional
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From